More on Security
Whether you have 10 or 10,000 employees and you have the best security software your budget allows, your network could still be compromised. All it takes is one or two clicks by an employee to infect a workstation, allow hackers in, cause a ransomware attack or expensive data breach. Traditional IT security layers do not sufficiently address your weakest link: employees. Once a year security awareness training just doesn’t cut it anymore. Attackers bypass technology and target your employees. Today they are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing attacks. They need to be trained by an expert and after the training stay on their toes keeping security top of mind. The only effective solution is to educate users and create a human firewall. RCG has you covered with advance Security Awareness Training and Testing.
Many attacks come from sources that have never been seen before which can allow them to pass through perimeter defenses unprotected. Once inside an attacker can place their malicious payload on a vulnerable endpoint or server and remain undetected for months gaining full access to sensitive data trade secrets and customer records. Our end point threat intelligence services make your security smarter with real-time, highly accurate and comprehensive intelligence on emerging threats from across the global threat landscape. Our solution tracks billions of internet objects across multiple threat vectors updating their risk level in real-time to block todays threats.
We secure your organization’s systems, users and data with a deep level of protection that won’t compromise network performance. Our SonicWALL security solutions are deployed in 200 countries by over 250,000 customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses, to large enterprise environments, government, retail point-of-sale, healthcare and service providers. We have 10 Certified SonicWall Security Administrators on staff ready to manage your security.
RCG offers predictive, cloud-delivered security. Our enforcement and intelligence begins at the Internet’s DNS layer.
- We use a unique approach to security with the benefit of utilizing our cloud platform and DNS infrastructure to gain unique visibility into the attacker’s world—where they assemble their infrastructure and arsenal
- We see where they leverage the infrastructure, and the threat crumbs they leave behind
- We see relationships forming between domains, IPs and known bad infrastructures
By performing regular security health checks on your IT infrastructure we can protect your assets and guard against downtime. You can sleep better at night. Our Security Assessments consist of the following elements:
- SECURITY RISK REPORT – This executive-level report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs and an explanation of the risks found in the security scans.
- SECURITY POLICY ASSESSMENT REPORT – A detailed review of the security policies that are in place on both a domain wide and local machine basis. • SHARED PERMISSION REPORT. Comprehensive lists of all network “shares” by computer, detailing which users and groups have access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- USER PERMISSIONS REPORT – Organizes permissions by user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- OUTBOUND SECURITY REPORT – Highlights deviation from industry standards compared to outbound port and protocol accessibility, lists available wireless networks as part of a wireless security survey, and provides information on Internet content accessibility.
- EXTERNAL VULNERABILITIES FULL DETAIL REPORT – A comprehensive output including security holes, warnings, and informational items that can help you make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open. This is an essential item for many standard security compliance reports.